Friday, January 22, 2010

Do i have to book ear piercings in advance in my hairdressers?

i have a hair appointment tomorrow at my hairdressers i always go to... will i have to book in advance to get piercings in my ears or will i be allowed just to ask on the day?Do i have to book ear piercings in advance in my hairdressers?
as a person who has had more that 20 piercings in there life i beg you to not go to claires or a hairdresser. go to a doctor or a licenced pro piercer. claires is not sanitary. peaple have been reported as getting cauliflower ear and hep. its not cleaned properly so there can still be blood splattered on the gun meaning ur puttin urself at risk of gettin getting aids. pretty scary!Do i have to book ear piercings in advance in my hairdressers?
Please don't go to an untrained hairdresser to get your piercings. It's incredibly unsanitary and you're at a high risk of infection from the uncleaned gun. On top of that, it's forcing a blunt stud through your flesh with huge force - it's extremely traumatic. Your piercings won't be even, it's very, very difficult to line them up with a gun so you will have lopsided ear piercings. You're at a much higher risk of bloodborne infections including hepatitis and even HIV.





Go to a professional, get it done properly with a needle and a trained piercer - even ignoring everything I've just said, it'll hurt a hell of a lot less.
No,


when i got my ears pierced me and my mum just walked into the shop and asked.


It was fine, but if you are worried, and its a very very popular place, then i suppose you could?
Just go to Claires-they pierce for free and walk ins are welcome. They are also safe and have nice studs to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment