Saturday, January 23, 2010

Professional hairdressers only please. What is your favorite color line?

What is your favorite color line? Like what color and the products do you like to use? I really love the tigi products but have never tried there color. I have tried the Paul Mitchell color and love it.





What would you recommended to use everything from the companies chemicals (ex. color) to there styling products?Professional hairdressers only please. What is your favorite color line?
I like Goldwell. Their Topchic (permanent) line was/is undergoing changes as far as removing/re-vamping/adding colors, but I'd still recommend it. I really like their product line with shampoos, conditioners, styling, and finishing tools that are meant for color-treated hair. Their shampoo/conditioner line is called Dual Senses and it smells great. Clients have been going crazy for it!





And, of course, the entire Matrix line is great. I try to recommend something from the Essentials line after chemical services, even if it's just the shine serum. It keeps the hair looking sleek and silky.Professional hairdressers only please. What is your favorite color line?
I love Redken!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment