Friday, January 22, 2010

Why do hairdressers have such a hard on for salon shampoo?

I mean if I want to wash my hair with dish soap its my perogative.Why do hairdressers have such a hard on for salon shampoo?
Haha. My Perogative. I believe thats a song by Britney Spears.Why do hairdressers have such a hard on for salon shampoo?
They just want to get more profit.. and if the product is really good sometimes they just want people to discover it and get it out there cause it can really be better but if you don't want to buy any of it just don't and ignore them I guess
Well , depending on what Salon and what Stylist you are dealing with...the reason any good Stylist would want you to use a Salon Shampoo is because they have a lower PH that would be more compatible with chemical services that they would offer and overall Salon Shampoo's are just alot safer and milder on the hair. Hope this helps.
They make more money if they sell you the products that you carry. Just use what you feel comfortable using and can afford. Salon products are really expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment