Friday, January 22, 2010

Does the current economic situation stop you from going from the hairdressers? UK only?

Is all the panic about the credit crunch in the UK making you go to the hairdresser less to save money? or do maybe go more or splash out on it more to cheer you up? opinions please.Does the current economic situation stop you from going from the hairdressers? UK only?
i have no choice but to go... i have relaxed hair which is totally unmanageable if left to grow out... but if i didnt have such awkward hair to deal with i wouldn't bother going!Does the current economic situation stop you from going from the hairdressers? UK only?
I have honestly never paid to get my hair done at a hairdressers, they charge far too much money for what they do.


My mama goes to cheer herself up, she spends bloody hours in there, its like some kinda therapy or something.


I have a hairdressers in my town that has trainees doing cuts for free, and they are supervised constantly so you won't get a dodgy cut, and colleges are good to save money too. They have to practise on someone....


I think this credit crunch thing is all fuss about nothin, we spend so much money on unnecessary stuff, and brand name products, its all such a waste.


If you are that hard up you shouldn't waste your money on things like hair



No it don't stop me, I plan to go the week before Christmas. But London hairdressers can be over priced. I went to some stuck up one on Oxford Circus 拢65 a cut an blow, felt like I didn't even had a hair cut after I still had split ends.


I don't go often because I am trying to grow my hair.
I have cut back on my usual trims, which is why I currently look like a 'before' shot for a frizz-ease advert!





I need a colour, but cant justify the 拢40, so will have to stay frizzy and grey for the time being!
Ive noticed many barbers are now trimming ladies hair probably as salons are too expenzive for a simple trim
I have actually had a family friend cut my hair the past 2 times and in exchange I have done a few errands. It has saved me 拢75!!! Xx
I haven't been in over a year as I've found better things to do with the cash. Now, I'm impoverished and just can't afford it! Would love to go but can't :(

No comments:

Post a Comment