Saturday, January 23, 2010

I thinking about getting my hair thinned out, how exactly do the hairdressers do this?

I want my hair thinned out but my concerns are:





How much thinner will it be? My hair is super duper thick it needs to be ALOT thinner.





Will I still be able to do the same hairstyles? (curls, braids, ponytail, ect.)





Did any of you get your hair thinned out? How much thinner was your hair and did it look okay?I thinking about getting my hair thinned out, how exactly do the hairdressers do this?
it wont be too much thinner, only a little.





You will definetly be able to do the same hairstyles.





I got my hair thinned out and it made a difference, but its not like its a HUGE difference. my hair looked perfectly fine, it looks almost exactly the same but you can see a little difference.





answer mine please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>I thinking about getting my hair thinned out, how exactly do the hairdressers do this?
They'll put layers in it and it will look quite a lot thinner, but it will still be thick.
They use a razor or thinning scissors and can thin it as much as they think it needs. They won't overdo it.
He/she will use thinning shears. This will help quite a bit, and you will still have your style.

No comments:

Post a Comment