Friday, January 22, 2010

Question for the hairdressers about low lights?

I had lowlights put in with my highlights this time I am assuming highlights bleach out the color in the hair...but the lowlights...when they wash out is my natural color still there?Question for the hairdressers about low lights?
I'm not sure how you're low light and highlights were applied but I'm assuming with foils. Highlight do take out or lift color, low lights deposit color. The low lights were applied after having highlights for awhile? Porous ';already highlighted'; hair will accept darker color deeper because it is porous. Therefore it may fade a little bit but not much. Your color may be close to your original color but your hair will never be natural unless it's cut off. The only natural part of your hair will be at the regrowth or ';roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment