Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can hairdressers get rid split ends without chopping hair off?

I have quite a few split ends at the moment and I need a trim.


I don't want to get my hair chopped off though. Can the hairdresser snip them all off or something rather than chop my hair off?!!





How would I explain this to the hairdresser using ';hairdressing'; terms?!





Thanks!





xCan hairdressers get rid split ends without chopping hair off?
try using a hair mask or a intensive conditioner first, you may find that might do the trick, however its probably best to get them trimmed. Ask the hairdresser to trim about ONE inch of the bottom, all around. Make sure you keep an eye on what they're doing though, usually you'll ask for one inch off and they cut off four 卢卢





Good Luck! :) xCan hairdressers get rid split ends without chopping hair off?
Of course they can! It depends on your definition of ';chopped off,'; if you have very short hair then getting rid of the split ends would requite cutting off most of it.


I guess just tell the hairdresser to get rid of the split ends, while still keeping the length. Last time I got a haircut, I asked to keep the length and she did a very good job of cutting of a very small amount.
kind of m not really u have to chop it off !


they CAN use products that will make them less noticable , and actually not ';split ends'; ,


but that's only temporary , and would make things worse


so yea


CHOPP !


:)
If you get a half inch trim it would really help AND make your hair grow a bit faster, but if not try using dove repair conditioner and shampoo, it really works I've used it before

No comments:

Post a Comment