Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ok, this is one for hairdressers. Should a good hairdresser apply heat to blonde highlights?

I always thought applying heat to bleach highlights whilst they were lifting was pretty dangerous. Last time i had mine done the girl said i may have to apply some heat but i stopped her doing this, is it safe to do this or not?Ok, this is one for hairdressers. Should a good hairdresser apply heat to blonde highlights?
It depends on which bleach she is using and how dark your hair is. I use Goldwell bleach and never put it under the dryer.The dryer heat opens the cuticle to the hair and will help speed up bleach if it is not lifting the hair color as fast or as high as it needs to be lifted. Personally, I don't like to use heat,but the bleach I use does the job it is supposed to do!Ok, this is one for hairdressers. Should a good hairdresser apply heat to blonde highlights?
i had bleach hi-lites yesterday %26amp; my hairdresser put me under that hot infra-red (?) gadget to speed up the process...he's a brill hairdresser %26amp; i'm sure if it wasn't safe - he wouldn't do it!
yer as long asits not to much the hairdresser do know wot they are qualifyed and wouldnt intentionaly mess ur hair up
the only difference heat makes is speeding up the time it takes, it doesnt have any adverse effects
I'm ah- this is hard, I am not really a hairdresser.





Do your best.
my sister applys a straightner to the tin foil when she is bleaching my hair
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment