Saturday, January 23, 2010

Going to hairdressers tomorrow and getting hair dyed help?

So im going to get my hair


* cut


*dyed


Tomorrow and i really dont know what i want, i was think of getting a full fringe and getting my layers shorter then what then are already(my hair is quite long)


i was going to go the redish brown hair colour but my friends have got it and i dont want them thinking i have copied them:/ soo any suggestions on any ..


HAIRCOLOURS %26amp;%26amp; STYLES ARE IN FASHION OR ARE NICE AT THE MINUTE :)Going to hairdressers tomorrow and getting hair dyed help?
I love fringes! Also if you want reddish brown, go for it! You can get streaks and stuff to make it unique!





Good luck! =]Going to hairdressers tomorrow and getting hair dyed help?
Why dont you get the style you want but just anova color? =)


or maybe get it cut but dont get it dyed and have your natrual color or maybe just get it like a brown but not as much red in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment