Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is there anyway to make my hair more permanently straight without going to a hairdressers?

My hair is wavy and flicky and as my hair is short it is so annoying!





:(





Help?





- Haley xx





PS - I'm 13Is there anyway to make my hair more permanently straight without going to a hairdressers?
well i recommend a chi. it can straighten afros, so I'm sure it would work on your hair, because i have REALLY curly hair, and i straighten it, and it looks pin straight.


Or if you want to permantely straighten it, I would say get it done at a salon. I don't recommend buying a kit on your own, but if you know what you are doing then you could get it, but remember you cant undo it. I've seen them at walgreens.


Good luck!


http://www.amazon.com/CHI-Nano-Digital-C…


trust me, it is worth the moneyIs there anyway to make my hair more permanently straight without going to a hairdressers?
it will take time but it really do wonders. use heena once a week mix it wid curd n egg(optional). use it 1nce every week. wid in 6 months u will get the result. as ur so young nw..it will make ur hairs luk wow when u will b 16. gud luck darling
get straightening shampoo and conditioner


likee, sunsilk


but dont get it if you have fine hair
u could buy ur own straightener
get a at home perm

No comments:

Post a Comment