Friday, January 22, 2010

What Hairdressers are cheap and good?

Hi what hairdressers are good and cheap for haircuts and perms?What about salons like Super Cuts, Family Style (Walmart), Great Clips? Anyone knows good places in Indianapolis?





Thanks in advance!What Hairdressers are cheap and good?
all hairdressers are cheapWhat Hairdressers are cheap and good?
u get what u u pay for.....
how about do yourself?!?
I always go to the local (reputable) beauty school. Supercuts costs like $16 for a haircut. My beauty school costs only $8.50. What a deal.


Plus, they do a good job because they have supervisors who watch their every move and make sure they do a good job. Plus, they are usually really good with a contemporary look because it's their job to stay up-to-date. Or go to a salon near a college. They are always cheaper because they cater to poor students.
super cuts is very cheap and they cut the hair well
I don't know specifically about your area but usually you get what you pay for when it comes to haircuts. I live in a small town and tried for a few years to find a good hairdresser here. I couldn't so I drive to a bigger city and pay more to get my hair done at a nice salon. It is so worth it to me though! I mean people see your hair everyday so why not pay more and be happy? But also you could ask people you see around town where they go, if their hair looks good.
I don't know about Indianapolis but when I can't go to my ';hairdresser'; (the one that does all the ';drastic';/big changes because I really trust her) I go to Fantastic Sams. I have gone there countless times and never really had any problems.





Check out the link to see where some are in Indianapolis and good luck with the haircut(s)!

No comments:

Post a Comment