Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why do hairdressers always cut more than you want them to?

alright i asked for layers in my hair and they said that they wold only add like small layers to my hair and it would not be any shorter, my hair used to be to my chin now its at my NOSE!!


they said they just cut a little bit of split ends off but dam* they made my hair look horrible. does this ever happen to you?Why do hairdressers always cut more than you want them to?
Yes, but I've learned. No matter what THEY say, YOU are paying for the cut, they work FOR YOU, so you tell them exactly what you want. You can listen to their advice, but make up your own mind.





Also, when they cut wet hair to the spot where they show it....it still shrinks when dried, making it quite shorter.





Just say, HEY I WANT IT LIKE THIS. Put your dam* (you said it first lol) scissors away you butcher and cut it the length I SAY, because I am the one paying you.





GOOD LUCK NEXT TIMEWhy do hairdressers always cut more than you want them to?
A hairstylist once told me she does this because most people don't have accurate concepts of lengths. For example, if you say ';half an inch,'; she thinks you're picturing an inch and just don't realize half an inch is actually quite short. She takes off the inch the first time around so that she doesn't have to keep going back and doing it again. It's a horrible attitude, and I don't know if it's shared by most hairstylists, but this one was popular and reputable.
Yes, till i found a good hairdresser who understands what i want.
That happened when i got my first hair cut. My hair was 18 + inches, I just wanted my ends cut, but they cut off 4 inches.
i dont know!!! lol





they dont listen i guess..they just do what they want





thats y i cut my own!!!! so i can take off what I want...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment