Friday, January 22, 2010

What is your favourite part of getting shampooed at the hairdressers?

i agree with the 1st girl lolWhat is your favourite part of getting shampooed at the hairdressers?
nothing, my hair dresser is brutal and usually ends up ripping out at least 1 of my ear piercingsWhat is your favourite part of getting shampooed at the hairdressers?
Ths scalp massage
the scalp massage definitely! it's so relaxing :)
My hairdresser uses Aveda products, which I adore! And I lovee the feeling of being pampered...the warm water, gentle lathering...it's amazing =]
their long nails massaging my scalp
I go to a Salon that uses only Aveda products. It's very, very zen. They have candles lit, and waterfalls, and classical music. When I get my hair shampooed, I almost fall asleep. I love all of it. The music, the sound of water, the smells, the SCALP MASSAGE! Ahhhh. It's wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment