Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hi! I am looking at getting hair extensions, is there any hairdressers who can explain the whole process?

I had an appointment with a stytlist and walked away so confused about all the options she gave me. Are there any hairdressers or ladies who have had them done who can explain it? The stylist was talking about the Cinderella glue-in or taping but I'm concerned this will wreck my natural hair. All I need the extensions for is the length and am looking long term. What would you suggest?? Any answers with opinions are highly appreciated! Thanks!Hi! I am looking at getting hair extensions, is there any hairdressers who can explain the whole process?
http://www.salonhair.com.au/Articles.asp?ID=124Hi! I am looking at getting hair extensions, is there any hairdressers who can explain the whole process?
I am not a big fan of Cinderella hair extensions. There are better hair extensions brands. Best thing to do is find a good hair extensions salon in your area, and get a free hair consultation, and have them go over your hair extensions goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment