Thursday, January 14, 2010

How much will it cost to dye my fringe at the hairdressers ?

How much will it cost to get just my fringe dyed at the hairdressers ?How much will it cost to dye my fringe at the hairdressers ?
It can be anywhere form $20 to $300. It all depends on the salon you go to-- you'll just have to call them up and see.





Honestly though, I would go with the more expensive place. They use dyes that are WAY less damaging to your hair than those cheaper places, and the color turns out looking sooo much better.





It can get pricey, but if you want your hair done well, I say splurge and go for it. My hairdresser costs $220 per dye job but I'm telling you, it's so worth it.How much will it cost to dye my fringe at the hairdressers ?
depends on where you live, what salon you are going to, how long your fringe is, what colors are used. etc





in my salon in southern CA , it'd be around $35.


some places it'll be less, and some places, it'll be more!
Mine Costs 拢5 At Tony And Guy But The Lady likes Me =]


So No More Than 拢20

No comments:

Post a Comment