Friday, January 15, 2010

When you have your hair washed at a hairdressers do you close your eyes?

lol i'm just wondering, when you go to a hairdressers and have your hair washed do you close your eyes because I sometimes feel stupid when I do and fall asleep or something lol but i want to close my eyes lol.


what do you do?When you have your hair washed at a hairdressers do you close your eyes?
i dont close my eyes, i just stare at the ceiling...


but loads of people do close their eyes and dont feel stupid falling asleep =) usually mine talks to me so i wont fall asleep anyway lol


xxWhen you have your hair washed at a hairdressers do you close your eyes?
I do both now and then like if i have a feeling that water,shampoo or conditioner is about to get into my eyes,i'll close them.other than that,im lookin at the ceiling lol
Yes, For some reason I always think they are going to get shampoo in my eyes.
I wish i could close my eyes the entire time, rather than have to listen to her bang on, that would be a lot more relaxing
no i don't me and my hairstylists are usually catching up the latest lol
Close my eyes, it stops the shampoo and water getting in them.
I do close my eye^^


Quite comfortable when someone massage my head n hair
I always close my eyes and I almost fall asleep!!!





I feel stupid too, but it's sooo relaxing.....





Bye!
I close my eyes itz more relaxing! =D
I close my eyes its more relaxing

No comments:

Post a Comment