Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Are hairdressers grossed out by dandruff?

Well I have bad dandruff and I want to try a different salon ((which I have never been to. I have been going to the same person since forever and I guess she is used to my dandruff.)) and I'm a little self concious that people will think it's gross. So if your a hairdresser could you tell me what you think? And please don't tell me to use shampoo because I have used T-Gel and Head and Shoulders and I still havn't got any results.Are hairdressers grossed out by dandruff?
No its true many people have this condition, its kinda like a dentist getting grossed out at someones bad breath, If a few flakes of dandruff is worry then id say ur lucky it could b worse. Try olive oil massaged onto ur scalp for every night for a week or so, it should help. Olive oil is one of the few oils that penetrates the skin and hair, its great for removing makeup also, the ancient skin secret.Are hairdressers grossed out by dandruff?
Just give them a generous tip because imagine if you were the one having to deal with someone else's dandruff.
I don't see why they would; they do hair for a living, so I'm sure they probably come in contact with dandruff all of the time.








(Have you ever tried Sulfur8 shampoo? I occasionally get dandruff, my son did, and my husband does, and after 2-3 washes with it, it's gone for at least a month or two. And T-Gel and H%26amp;S never works for us, either).
Not really,alot of people have dandruff and I bet it's not the first time they have worked on somebody with dandruff.
Naww
i don't see why you should worry. your PAYING for your hair to get done i'm sure you arn't the first person they have worked on with dandruff
think about it... they are really used to it.
theyve probably all seen it before, so no.
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment