Friday, May 14, 2010

Is razoring a common term among hairdressers?

like, if i went into any random hairdresser place and asked them to razor cut my hair, would they know what i mean?Is razoring a common term among hairdressers?
If you were to come into my salon and ask me to razor cut your hair, I would sit you down, pull out my straight razor and proceed to cut your hair. I have several clients that like to have their hair cut with a razor.


Razor cutting is a very common term and if you were to walk into a salon and ask for a razor cut and the hairstylist didn't know what you were talking about, you need to get up and leave.Is razoring a common term among hairdressers?
yeah its common
It's a common term, but not every stylist knows how to do it right. Go to someone with experience.
They probably would; it's just a special kinda of scissors.
Yes.
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment