Friday, May 14, 2010

DO YOU LIKE GETTING YOUR HAIR WASHED AT THE HAIRDRESSERS?

Is this something you look forward to?DO YOU LIKE GETTING YOUR HAIR WASHED AT THE HAIRDRESSERS?
Kind of...I love when they massage my scalp! Feels so nice.DO YOU LIKE GETTING YOUR HAIR WASHED AT THE HAIRDRESSERS?
I love it! I like the smell of the shampoo and conditioner. It smells like an apple orchard, which is gorgeous. Then they massage your scalp and it feels absolutely brilliant





Could you answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





(slightly relevant, I guess. mwahaha)
No...I hate it...my friends love it...I hate their armpit and breats in my face and they never rinse properly...and forget about it if they have long nails or do not wear gloves! I also hate foot massages and pedicures...maybe I am just weird...lol
very relaxing :)





answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Yes i look forward to it. I get a very nice scalp massage,and it feels great.
For some reason yes. When I do get it washed it is like a mini massage for my scalp that could go on for days lol.
Yes. I lve getting my hiar done.





For future reference i reccomend Bed Head Manipulator. It's great .
I love it, especially when the shampoo is massaged into my hair
Yess I love it! Its sooo relaxingg, it makes me wanna do things!


lol jk, but it does feel good
I love it! =D I especially like when they really massage your head it feels so good
yeah it feels good! :)
luv it it's my alone time very relaxing

No comments:

Post a Comment