Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Good male/unisex hairdressers in London where they can look at you and know which cut would be good for you?

I'm bored of my current hair and I need some advice from a decent hairdresser. I want to go in and for them to be able to look at my hair and give me some recommendations.Good male/unisex hairdressers in London where they can look at you and know which cut would be good for you?
nicky clarke


mane line salon


daniel galvin


the four salon


paul edmonds


andrew jose


the crib club


mahogany


michael van clarke.


don't be hesitant to wander into a good salon that cuts for women ..because a good hairdresser can cut hair well..for either sex...and they are always current with styles.Good male/unisex hairdressers in London where they can look at you and know which cut would be good for you?
Personally I prefer female hairdressers, especially if they are cute! Don't know why you want to restrict to male/unisex ones. Sounds like no fun at all.
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment