Friday, May 14, 2010

Why do hairdressers think I care about their life story?

Just cut my hair and shut up! I don't care about your love life, your finanical problems, or what a bad morning you had. I just want a good haircut and some peace and quiet to go along with it.Why do hairdressers think I care about their life story?
I don't know, but if you figure out a way to make them shut up (or just have a nice, generalized talk about weather), PLEASE let me know. It seems that the worse their day has been, the harder they are when shampooing and brushing my hair. OUCH! And my eyebrows...I have had chunks of skin ripped of when they've had bad days!Why do hairdressers think I care about their life story?
They are trying to make conversation.
Just do what I do tell them either to please be quiet, say you have a headache, or use your IPod. lol sometimes i use a combo of all three..
Just humor them I guess...a good barber will listen to the client talk.
Really? I hate it when they're NOT talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment