Friday, May 14, 2010

Hairdressers with damaged blonde hair knowledge?

i have been bleaching my hair for about 3 years now but i recently took about a 6 month break because of the damage it had done. i have about 3 inches of new hair growth now and my hair is to the bottom of the back of my bra strap. im planning on cutting it about 3-4 inches below my shoulders soon. i would love the put some highlights in to lighten my hair but i am afraid my hair will start breaking. the ends of my hair are the worst part by far. how can i tell if the rest of my head can handle highlights?Hairdressers with damaged blonde hair knowledge?
hey! im a stylist....my suggestion is find a good salon...personally im all about paul mitchell salons....and talk to one of the sylist there. Let them examine your hair and they should give you their best professional opinion. You can also get conditioning treatments at the salon or let them suggest a treatment for at home. I do not recommend buying anything from a store, those products are not made well.Hairdressers with damaged blonde hair knowledge?
Hi,


Your scalp must be dry, even though you stopped bleaching you are confessing the damage is done and what did you do to undo the damage? There is a 100% natural lotion which will hydrate your scalp and strengthen your hair roots called Ziravie, it definately worked on me. I would ask every friend, relative and enemy to use it.
well you should maybe wait a week or two, and put some moisture treatments to strengthen try this:


http://www.golfforwomen.com/images/style鈥?/a>
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment