Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Will the hairdressers cut my hair like this picture?

if i take a picture to the hairdresser's and tell her that's how i want my hair cut...will she be able to do it?Will the hairdressers cut my hair like this picture?
I usually take a picture in to help describe the style that i like and my hair dresser always asks me to point out exactly what element of the hairstyle I like and combine it with her own ideas to something that will suit me.Will the hairdressers cut my hair like this picture?
yes , i did this before .. she will be able to cut it but only if ur hair could be cut this way , maybe ur hair is not thick enough or whatever


hope i helped =)
probably yes(depends on the hairdresser)


but bring a picture that shows the haircut very clearly!!!
yeah they will just say you want it cut like that and they should do it
yup if your hair have enough length n d hair texture similiar with the picture that u want to cut!
it depends on the person and if u want it like that u need pictures of the hair style from different angles
depends on the skills of da hairdersser.
maybe....

No comments:

Post a Comment