Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Does it annoy hairdressers when you're not sure what you want?

Often I go to get my hair cut, with just a vague idea of the look I want. The problem is when they ask what I want, all I can really say is roughly how long I want it.





I'd like to know of they find this really annoying, or if they are glad to have the opportunity to experiment and be a bit creative, styling the hair how they want.





Would they be happy if I said ';Cut it how you want, just make it look good,'; only worded a little more politely? Input from those in the business would be greatly appreciated.Does it annoy hairdressers when you're not sure what you want?
Im a hairdresser and i get a lot of clients like yourself. I would just suggest looking at magaizines and pointing out thinsg you may like and if length is all you want to keep there are many things you cna experiement. You cna also ask your hairdresser what tehy think may suit you , how much layering, fringe styles etc etc. A haircut is much more that just a haircut so its understandable when clients cannot make up their mind or have only certain things they require (eg your length)





I would say find a good hairdresser u can trust in and try new things but also be aware of big changes as you may not liek them etcDoes it annoy hairdressers when you're not sure what you want?
I go through phases where I say ';do what you think would look good on me';. it's fun.

Report Abuse



Not only does it annoy them, it also scares them a bit. The fact they they cut are peranently altering your hair when you may not like it must be intimidating. You couldn't pay me enough to cut hair!

Report Abuse



yes

No comments:

Post a Comment