Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is there something you can get done at the hairdressers that will make my hair smooth and silky?

my hair is in BAD shape between the ocean, pool, lake, and sun, is there anything i can do to get it smooth again?Is there something you can get done at the hairdressers that will make my hair smooth and silky?
Try deep-conditioning. When I broke my ankle, I wasn't able to wash my hair that often, and it got really frizzy and dry. So I got it deep-conditioned at the salon, and it came out really healthy and soft. I hope I helped.Is there something you can get done at the hairdressers that will make my hair smooth and silky?
lots and lots of deep conditioning! try using leave in conditioners, gets your ends trimmed, dont straighten or curl his hair, and try waxes even as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment