Friday, May 14, 2010

Right hairdressers which style and colour should I go for?

Here is a photo of me http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/a鈥?/a> what colour should I get and should I do my hair straight or wavy for glamour?Right hairdressers which style and colour should I go for?
Hey! I think you should go chocolate brown, with lots of blonde highlights, and i think it should be wavey, give it some volume :)Right hairdressers which style and colour should I go for?
I think a light redish color would look good on you. Also, dnt cut your hair short, keep it long, it will look good. And lastly, tke sme suggestions from the hairdresser. Afterall, its their field and they will be the best person to ask. Be happy and have a nice day :)
I think a warm reddish brown would be nice. If you did your hair straight it would look fab :D

No comments:

Post a Comment