Friday, May 14, 2010

Can anyone recommend a really good hairdressers in Kings Lynn? I need someone who can cut & colour really well

My hair is quite thick, I want a completely new look. Someone with modern but sensible ideas who has the time to talk through their ideas and cares about you the customer not where they are going with the girls after work.Can anyone recommend a really good hairdressers in Kings Lynn? I need someone who can cut %26amp; colour really well
i live in lynn and use jigsawz hair design, 6 tower place,


01553 776200.Can anyone recommend a really good hairdressers in Kings Lynn? I need someone who can cut %26amp; colour really well
i dont live anywher near you but honestly,find out wher your nearest Tony and Guy salon is.They are fantastic,no matter which salon you visit,the amount of training they have,and regulary too....they will make you feel special,take their time and give you a hairdressing experiance as well as a blooming good hair do!I dont work for them by the way i just go there myself as i am VERY Particular about my hair.Not too expensive either.For 2 colours and a re stlye it was 拢60.
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment