Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Brak wants to know, ';How come I see christmas cards for hairdressers at CVS';?

Are we expected to send cards to everyone who serves us?


Next we'll be buying cards for gas station attendants, auto mechanics, %26amp; grocers.Brak wants to know, ';How come I see christmas cards for hairdressers at CVS';?
Only if you have a really regular hairdresser that you want to give a year end tip to. I don't think this is the case for most people. However, I usually give my girl a bigger tip following my appt just before Christmas.Brak wants to know, ';How come I see christmas cards for hairdressers at CVS';?
I think its just thoughtful, but no one told you it was mandatory to send them so why do you even ask? if you don't want to but it then don't. Do you really care?
because women are at the hairdresser so much they know them like family.


So now they make cards for the hairdresser too.

No comments:

Post a Comment