Friday, May 14, 2010

Can I dye my hair blonde without going to the hairdressers?

I have got auburn colour hairCan I dye my hair blonde without going to the hairdressers?
You can, but when you're going lighter, it can be unpredictable and you may end out with something other than what you intended.Can I dye my hair blonde without going to the hairdressers?
I have very dark brown hair and I use Loreal Paris coloring kit to dye my hair a natural blonde color. It took a few times and I needed to leave it on my hair for 45 minutes each time but now I am able to do it in the normal 30 minute session. I found it dried out my hair pretty bad but found that a product called Biosilk Therapy worked really well. It's a sort of oily product that I put in while my hair is wet and leave it in. It really soaks it up and helps to condition it after coloring it.
yeah depends what colour you want ?
You can but a hairdresser will be able to do it better and give you extra things to put in your hair to make it healthier. Bleaching your hair comepletely fries it, so make sure you take good care of it.
Yes you can buy getting the blond hair die it might take a couple of times and you might fry your hair but youll get it done.
you better ask them first
yeah...


just go to any store near


and buy a hair coloring stuff


you will look as if a dresser


made your hair
Yea, my friend has the same color hair as you and hers turned out really well





Just go to your local cvs and get clairol hairpainting





But leave it on for like an hour and it comes out looking great





Good luck
You can, but do so at your own risk. I have died my hair many ties at home, resulting in not so great results that either have to be re-done by hairdressers(which can get expensive) or just wait until it grows out. If you do it at home, get a reliable hiar dye from CVS and follow the directions no matter what.
yesssss you certainly can. you can go to target or one of those stores to get the dye and you can do it at home!!





i do it and its better than going to the salon lol





good luck :]

No comments:

Post a Comment