Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How would I ask for a hairstyle like this at the hairdressers?

http://www.thehairstyler.com/images/celebrity/Celebrity_687.jpg





I love Sarah Chalke's hair here, I know it would suit me etc, but I dunn how I'd go about asking for it. Could someone give me the TECHNICAL (ok wrong word wtevr) language about how I'd aske? How would I ask for a hairstyle like this at the hairdressers?
The best thing to do is just print the picture out and show her instead of tryin to describe it. Maybe try finding similar pictures of the hairstyle to give a better idea of what you want. Sometimes one photo might not show enough of what u want but a few can kinda give the stylist a better idea. The last time i went to get my hair cut, I brought in two photos. One that had a view of the hairstyle in front and the other of what it looked like on the side.


***************


---%26gt; If you don't have a printer maybe look in a magazine you might have and cut out a picture. Also at the hair salons you have magazines to look at and i'm sure one of the millions of pics in those magazines will have a similar hairstyle to what you are wanting. Basically it looks like shoulder length hair (maybe an inch lower than the shoulders) with the bangs coming down an inch or so below the chin bone. The rest of the hair has layers in it.How would I ask for a hairstyle like this at the hairdressers?
';I'd like a shoulder length cut, with a side part, and outgrown looking bangs that flow from the right to the left side of my head.';





That should be it.





Just a firendly tip, Hairdressers really appreciate it if you print out the picture and give it to them. It sounds silly, but hey, it works!
Take the picture in. Just show your hairdresser the picture and she will know more by that then you trying to explain to her the look in ';big tequnical'; terms.
You could show them the picture and ask them to cut your hair like it. That is what I do! Hope I helped.
show the picture to your stylist, and there you go.
take the picture with you, that way the hairdresser has to understand you
what the other girls said take the picture with you
You could just print the picture and take it to the salon with you. x

No comments:

Post a Comment