Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'd like to know what some hairdressers honestly think when you get a client with scalp psoriasis?

Does it bother you at all, cos it must be a little gross to look at? I've got it and for years I've avoided going to any hairdressers. I just give myself a trim at home. I won't be offended by what you say, I'm just interested.I'd like to know what some hairdressers honestly think when you get a client with scalp psoriasis?
Hi, my experience is that the experienced hairdressers know about psoriasis and are not afraid of it. The ';newbies'; may take some explaining but I wouldn't bother. Go for the older professionals without a worry. Also, I may suggest that you should try one of the natural treatments available on the Internet (just google ';natural treatment of scalp psoriasis';) and take your pick. Some of them do actually work. For my psor. I use herbal cream by Champori quite successfully. It takes just a couple of weeks to clear the spots and they then stay clear for months on end.


Try it: Champori comes with money back guarantee so if it doesn't work for you - it's free.


Cheers,


StellaI'd like to know what some hairdressers honestly think when you get a client with scalp psoriasis?
I'm not a hairdresser, but i think people will think it gross only because they don't know what it is.


When you make an appointment just mention that you have it. Then when you come in to the appointment, mention it to the hair dresser again.

No comments:

Post a Comment