Friday, May 14, 2010

What are you suppose to talk about when you go to Chiropractors & hairdressers besides yourself?

news, weather, t.v, whatever, let them start the convo and than change it to something interesting if you dont like itWhat are you suppose to talk about when you go to Chiropractors %26amp; hairdressers besides yourself?
My hairdresser's English isn't very good, so we don't talk- it's rather peaceful %26amp; relaxing that way.What are you suppose to talk about when you go to Chiropractors %26amp; hairdressers besides yourself?
I'm trying to lose weight too and it's sooo hard. My aunt is using a weight loss product and it's really working for her. I'm gonna try it and I recommend you try it too. Check their website at


http://www.myl2you.info , my aunt got a free trial and paid only 6.95$ shipping and handling.
Read a magazine. Don't tell people your business and besides-most of them are probably having a headache from chatterbox clients anyway ;-)
Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment