Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is it worth getting a blow dry/styling at a hairdressers?

I'm going to get my hair cut soon, and I want to know if it's worth paying the extra money to have my hair blow dried and styled.


I have a few questions:





1. If it's not blow dried, does that mean I'll get a dry cut?


2. Are dry cuts lower quality?


3. Will the price (which is currently 拢35 I think) be lowered substantially by just getting the cut?


4. Is it really worth it?





Thanks.Is it worth getting a blow dry/styling at a hairdressers?
getting your hair washed and blow dryed usually makes your hair look better and it is easier for the hairdresses to cut your hair as their are no fly away bits. its usually girls who need the wash and blow dry and you dont really need it, it will bring the price down by aroun 10-15 pound.





good luck xxxIs it worth getting a blow dry/styling at a hairdressers?
1. they might just not dry it and have to walk out with a wet head


2. i like to cut wet and then dry it so i can see how the hair lays and cut it dry and also check my cut when it is dry.


3. most likely no. its still the same work. though ask the hairdresser they might lower it if you ask


4. i say it is plus u will feel good about your hair when you leave.


plus when u get your haircut make sure u are going out it will make u feel even better!
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment