Friday, May 14, 2010

Hairdressers: What can you do to long straight very dark brown hair?

I don't want anything drastic but just wondered what you think would look good.





Its long and straight. I dont want much off.. just a trim and maybe layers etc... I wouldnt mind streaks but really dunno what kind or colour etc. Or if I should go for something more creative than streaks?





Natural colours only thou as i have to work on a reception desk some days.





xHairdressers: What can you do to long straight very dark brown hair?
get choppy layers and some blonde highlights, i think full bangs are very in style right now, and would look great since your hair is naturally straight.


if your wanting a more curl, try scrunching it.Hairdressers: What can you do to long straight very dark brown hair?
I would do anything for long and straight dark brown hair! I have red wavy hair and 'ugh!' girl I know what you mean!





I would take a few layers off, then put some red, blond, and darker brown streaks in it. It would look like it has many colors in it instead of one. You could layer it a bit too I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment