Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm a boy and I want an emo/ scene haircut. Do I straigten my hair before I go to the hairdressers?

My hair is quite wavey and curls up at the back. I straighten it occassionally at home.





I wondered if I should go to the salon with my hair the way it looks naturally or straighten it first?





I've never actually been to a salon before so any other tips would be great.





Thank you!I'm a boy and I want an emo/ scene haircut. Do I straigten my hair before I go to the hairdressers?
nahh, leave it curly and explain to them that you can straighten it :]


im a girl with emo / scene hair, and its really really layered and razored and I straighten it everyday, and they still cut it how I wanted.


also you should try finding a picture of the cut you like and bring it with you, because they could get he wrong idea and mess it up!





good luckk!


:]I'm a boy and I want an emo/ scene haircut. Do I straigten my hair before I go to the hairdressers?
I had this problem when i went to get mine cut...





so uhm yeah i didnt straighten it and i have curly hair, they are just going to make it wet and it should be strait then.





uhm and then search on google for some pictures you like bring them in, it helps if you bring in pictures from all angles, it just makes it easier for them..





but if you get your hair cut you will want to get into the habit of always straightening it, what i did is a month before i got it cut i straightened it everyday so i was prepared.
Style your hair the way you like it. This would give your hairstylist an idea how you style your hair and she could see how your hair ';falls';. She should ask you what kind of products you use. If you want to continue with this style. How long do you want your bangs. After shampooing, she would get a better idea of your natural texture and would be able to cut it the right way. She might also suggestion products for you to use. Use what you feel comfortable using and what you can afford. Good luck.
No the hair stylist needs to see what the natural texture of your hair is so that she can give you the best cut for your hair.





Let Him/Her know that your style it a certain way and what you are looking to achieve with the cut and they will make suggestions to make it look the best with your hair.
Hehe I love guys that straighten their hair :)





I'm sure you can leave it as it is and maybe just bring a picture of how you want it to look, explaining that you can straighten it so they know how long/short to cut it :) x
well whatever u do just make sure to tell the people at the salon what you did with it. i would suggest just leaving it to be normal. tell them there that u straighten your hair and u want them to straighten it and then cut it.
*sigh* I want to say something witty here, I really do. But you're just not worth the effort. You deserve the beating that you'll inevitably receive, as does any guy that has that ridiculous hairstyle.
no go with it how it naturally is, and then tell them what you do on a normal basis and ask them to straighten it when they style it. good luck! :)
no, thay wash it when you come in so it will be straight and they will style it as they cut it if you ask them to
No..They will just wet your hair before they cut it. Just go as you are, and they will do the cutting and styling.
Lol so do I
my mate says you do not have to

No comments:

Post a Comment